Old 07-16-2008, 11:51 PM
Nicolas Kendall

Default how to get usb memory stick to auto appear on kde desktop of my LTSP client

Hi,

The usb is auto-mounting correctly but it doesn't appear on the desktop which leads me to think that I need to configure KDE to fix.* Does anyone know which configuration file I need to edit?* I'm using Ubuntu Server Edition 8.04 as the LTSP server and I have installed the kubuntu-desktop meta package for the client environment.

Thanks in advance!

Nick

Looking for the perfect gift? Give the gift of Flickr!--