Old 07-16-2008, 10:11 PM
"Krsnendu dasa"

Default How to fix resolution for one monitor

All my clients are the same.
Most have 15"" lcd monitors. One has a 17" LCD monitor (Brand: Direction Model:L-171)
All 15" monitors default to the correct 1024x768 resolution. The 17" monitor shows 600x800 and I can't figure out how to change it.

All the monitors worked fine with K12LTSP 6 only now with LTSP 5 it is having a problem.
Any tips?

Old 07-17-2008, 11:54 AM
Manu

Hi,

2008/7/17 Krsnendu dasa <krsnendu108@gmail.com>:
> All my clients are the same.
> Most have 15"" lcd monitors. One has a 17" LCD monitor (Brand: Direction
> Model:L-171)
> All 15" monitors default to the correct 1024x768 resolution. The 17" monitor
> shows 600x800 and I can't figure out how to change it.
> All the monitors worked fine with K12LTSP 6 only now with LTSP 5 it is
> having a problem.
> Any tips?

you can set in the lts.conf the resolution with this option:

X_MODE_0=1024x768

in the default's section or in the client's section

Bye
Manu

--
Emmanuel Le Normand