Old 06-25-2008, 07:37 PM
"Joseph Hartman"

Default LTSP autologin Xubuntu Hardy

Anyone know of a good way to do this? I tried setting up the ltsp kiosk image yesterday and couldn't get Internet working even after enabling IP forwarding, but I noticed that the thin client (I only tested one) was able to log in automatically after 5 seconds. I would love to make that happen on a normal LTSP setup. I also read somewhere in a bug report about a "guest button". That would work too. Thanks -joe