-   -   The server is running but I can't login in any thin client (http://www.linux-archive.org/edubuntu-user/112436-server-running-but-i-cant-login-any-thin-client.html)

guillermo 06-24-2008 07:35 AM

The server is running but I can't login in any thin client

Hi!
I'm using Gutsy as a ltsp server in my classroom.
This is installed on an AMD 64. It have been working fine for a year or so.
Today I decided to make an update using the update manager.
After that I can't login in any thin client.
Is there any solution?
I will appreciate any help?

Guillermo

Gavin McCullagh 06-24-2008 11:05 AM

On Tue, 24 Jun 2008, guillermo wrote:

> I'm using Gutsy as a ltsp server in my classroom.
> This is installed on an AMD 64. It have been working fine for a year or so.
> Today I decided to make an update using the update manager.
> After that I can't login in any thin client.
> Is there any solution?

Try running

sudo ltsp-update-sshkeys

Gavin

francois 06-25-2008 04:28 AM

Le mardi 24 juin 2008 à 12:05 +0100, Gavin McCullagh a écrit :
> Try running
>
> sudo ltsp-update-sshkeys

And, as Gusty uses a compressed images of /opt/ltsp, I think you will
have to do :

sudo ltsp-update-image

François

Gavin McCullagh 06-25-2008 09:02 AM

The server is running but I can't login in any thin client

Hi,

On Wed, 25 Jun 2008, francois wrote:

> Le mardi 24 juin 2008 à 12:05 +0100, Gavin McCullagh a écrit :
> > Try running
> >
> > sudo ltsp-update-sshkeys
>
> And, as Gusty uses a compressed images of /opt/ltsp, I think you will
> have to do :
>
> sudo ltsp-update-image

Yes indeed. Thanks for spotting that.

Gavin