Old 06-23-2008, 09:44 AM
"Firdaus Tjahyadi"

Default Save document in Local Thin Client Hardisk

Dear All

I had install Edubuntu 7.10 alternate for my LTSP Server
and works great but in my client there is Hardisk IDE to save the
document because My Hardisk in the server is almost full

How to detect that hardisk and using it?

I had test using my laptop is detect local hardisk but it's only detect one partition how to detect all partition?

And i had test using my Thin Client PC but not detect local harddisk why (ASUS Motherboard, SATA 80 GB)? how to debug it?

Thanks for help

Regards