Old 06-22-2008, 05:57 PM

Default Dual Core - Are Both Cores Being Used?

hi all,

how do i know both cores are being used on my amd dual core terminal server?

i ran into this edubuntu testimonial

http://manueldublan.org/computerlab/

and noticed the following comment...

"We setup edubunut to run with a smp kernel to use the power of both cores and that makes a huge difference."

how does that apply to gutsy and hardy?

tia,

oe1