Old 06-21-2008, 09:07 AM
Asmo Koskinen

Default HP t5125 works now with Hardy

Hi, I got now working HP t5125 with the Hardy, Giuseppe D'Angelo
confirmed and solved problem.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/module-init-tools/+bug/208137

But, you know, these kind of clients are sooo slooow... I have tested it
with all the default out-of-box configurations with the Hardy.

Sound is OK -
http://www.arkki.info/howto/Wiki/Ubuntu-8.04-Alternate-i386/Vinagre_Sound.png
USB Stick is OK -
http://www.arkki.info/howto/Wiki/Ubuntu-8.04-Alternate-i386/Vinagre_USB_Stick.png

If you use these clients, they works, but you have to do some tweaks to
get them faster.

http://doc.ubuntu.com/edubuntu/edubuntu/handbook/C/customizing-thin-client.html

Greetings from the land of the endless day...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Midnight_sun

Best Regards Asmo Koskinen.

Old 06-21-2008, 09:31 AM
Asmo Koskinen

Asmo Koskinen kirjoitti:
> If you use these clients, they works, but you have to do some tweaks to
> get them faster.
>
> http://doc.ubuntu.com/edubuntu/edubuntu/handbook/C/customizing-thin-client.html

So it is little bit faster with these changes.

asmok@ubuntu:/var/lib/tftpboot/ltsp/i386$ cat lts.conf
[00:18:FE:6F:CB:54]
X_COLOR_DEPTH=16
LDM_DIRECTX=True
asmok@ubuntu:/var/lib/tftpboot/ltsp/i386$

I really do not know is there something more to do with lts.conf file?

Best Regards Asmo Koskinen.