-   Edubuntu Development (http://www.linux-archive.org/edubuntu-development/)
-   -   Csata600exi (http://www.linux-archive.org/edubuntu-development/646414-csata600exi.html)

Guillem Moy 03-19-2012 02:30 PM

Csata600exi

Hi friends,

recently I bought a new PCIe sata II III card for my pc ( acer X3990 ) because only has 2 sata ports.
This card is only for windows 7 and with ubuntu 11.10 and 12.04* hangs the computer during installation.* Do you know something else?

Another problem is that the new uEFI bios sucks other operating systems, I have a lot of problems even with ubuntu installed on other hard disk.

Any help will be apreciated,

many thanks

--
Guillem Moy