Old 03-19-2012, 01:31 PM
"Jonathan Carter (highvoltage)"

Default WEB listing

Hi

Our current criteria is pretty simple. We require you to have a link
that's somewhat Edubuntu specific. This could be a product page or an
item page on your website offering an Edubuntu based product (such as an
Edubuntu disc) or explaining the services that you offer.

We also reserve the right to remove the link if we feel that it's
appropriate to do so at any time.

We require the following information:

* Your location
* Services or products on offer
* The link to your Edubuntu related page

Thanks and have a good day!

-Jonathan