-   Edubuntu Development (http://www.linux-archive.org/edubuntu-development/)
-   -   R: stato aggiornamento (http://www.linux-archive.org/edubuntu-development/621586-r-stato-aggiornamento.html)

LucaTringali 01-16-2012 04:00 PM

R: stato aggiornamento

I'm translating the mail, so everyone who knows the answer can reply:

"Hello, I would like to know how updated is the guide:
http://help.ubuntu-it.org/7.04/edubuntu/handbook/it/index.html
and if it works for the last version of edubuntu.
In particular, in the XDMCP part, it says that local and audio devices won't
work, and that this will be solved in a future version of Edubuntu.
reference: (http://help.ubuntu-it.org/7.04/edubuntu/handbook/it/ltsp-client.
html)"

Personally, I was not able to use audio devices when using an LTSP classroom,
so I think the answer to sirio81 is "no, it doesn't work". But maybe someone
else knows the way to do this.

Luca Tringali