Old 01-11-2012, 06:36 PM
"Jonathan Carter (highvoltage)"

Default Weekly meetings

Hi Everyone

I think that we had better momentum when we had weekly meetings as
apposed to monthly meetings.

Should we go ahead and move it to weekly again? If I get no objections
I'll go ahead and make it so

We used to have it at 19:00 UTC on Wednesdays, but perhaps we should
alternate it between 9:00 UTC and 19:00 UTC to accomodate people in
different timezones?

What do you think?

-Jonathan