Old 01-10-2012, 11:23 AM
"Jonathan Carter (highvoltage)"

Default Reminder: Edubuntu meeting tomorrow

Hi everyone

Happy new year!

Just a reminder that we have an Edubuntu meeting tomorrow.

If you have anything you'd like to bring up, feel free to add it to the
agenda:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Edubuntu/Meetings/Agenda

-Jonathan

Old 01-11-2012, 04:47 PM
"Jonathan Carter (highvoltage)"

One change though:

It's in #edubuntu instead of #ubuntu-meeting, since we have a
double-booking.

-Jonathan