Old 12-01-2011, 04:28 PM
"Jonathan Carter (highvoltage)"

Default Some nice words from the CC

We just had what was meant to be an Edubuntu Council update with the
Community Council, but it ended up being more of an Edubuntu update in
general. We got some kind words that I thought I should share with the list:

12:26 < highvoltage> so yes, I guess this was more of an Edubuntu update
than an Edubuntu Council update, but we don't really have any complaints
from our side
12:26 < sabdfl> useful nonetheless
12:26 < sabdfl> with some impressive, understated achievements
12:26 < sabdfl> well done
12:26 < highvoltage> thanks, I'll be sure to pass that on to the
edubuntu-devel list
12:26 < alkisg> Thanks, and thanks for Ubuntu itself again.
12:27 < sabdfl> also, worth noting that you folk carry the ubuntu values
very strongly, which is appreciated

Well done everyone

-Jonathan