Old 08-22-2011, 05:27 AM
Jeremy Bicha

Default Which version of GCompris for Oneiric?

Hi,

I packaged GCompris 9.6.1 a week ago but I need a sponsor as I don't
have commit privileges. Also, since it's after Feature Freeze, I
believe it needs a Feature Freeze exception which can be granted...we
just need to know whether Edubuntu wants it.

http://pad.lv/692295

Thanks,
Jeremy Bicha