-   Edubuntu Development (http://www.linux-archive.org/edubuntu-development/)
-   -   Logout button doesn't work (http://www.linux-archive.org/edubuntu-development/559911-logout-button-doesnt-work.html)

David Hopkins 08-02-2011 07:13 PM

Logout button doesn't work

On Lucid, with a new install, the logout button (upper right) doesn't
work at the thin client. You get a very thin line, but no menu. This
makes it impossible for a user to log out. I am not sure why this
would happen at all. Clearing all the .gnome configuration files
doesn't correct the issue.

Sincerely,
Dave Hopkins
Newark Charter School

David Hopkins 08-02-2011 09:15 PM

Logout button doesn't work

A follow-up. It is the Indicator Applet Session that is not working. I
have tried removing/re-adding but this does not change the behavior.
However, as mentioned, I get Consolekit and dbus errors.

Also, please ignore my response on a different thread. I didn't mean
to duplicate this issue but forgot to remove the list on the response.

David Hopkins 08-02-2011 09:15 PM

Logout button doesn't work