Old 07-04-2011, 05:20 PM
"Jonathan Carter (highvoltage)"

Default Upload permissions for edubuntu-dev

Hi!

The following Edubuntu contributors are applying for edubuntu-dev status:

* Alkis Georgopoulos
* Jonathan Carter (myself)
* Marc Gariepy
* Stephane Graber

All of the above mentioned have previously had upload rights to this
package set via the Edubuntu Council group, which owns the edubuntu-dev
group. Since ownership doesn't imply membership anymore we need to do
this in order to put things right. Stephane is already a core-dev, for
the rest of us it might affect certain edubuntu uploads depending on our
existing upload rights.

If you're in the Edubuntu Council[1] team in launchpad, please respond
with a +1/+0/-1 next to the applicants on this email.

Thanks!

-Jonathan

[1] https://launchpad.net/~edubuntu-council

Old 07-04-2011, 05:24 PM

On 04/07/11 01:20 PM, Jonathan Carter (highvoltage) wrote:
> * Alkis Georgopoulos
+1

> * Jonathan Carter (myself)
+1

> * Marc Gariepy
+1

> * Stephane Graber
+1

-Jonathan

Old 07-04-2011, 05:32 PM
Marc Garipy

On Mon, 2011-07-04 at 13:20 -0400, Jonathan Carter (highvoltage) wrote:
> Hi!
>
> The following Edubuntu contributors are applying for edubuntu-dev status:
>
> * Alkis Georgopoulos
+1
> * Jonathan Carter (myself)
+1
> * Marc Gariepy
+1
> * Stephane Graber
+1

Marc Garipy

Old 07-04-2011, 05:43 PM
Alkis Georgopoulos

Στις 04-07-2011, ημ*ρα Δευ, και ώρα 13:20 -0400, ο/η Jonathan Carter
(highvoltage) *γραψε:
> If you're in the Edubuntu Council[1] team in launchpad, please respond
> with a +1/+0/-1 next to the applicants on this email.

> * Alkis Georgopoulos
+1 (myself)

> * Jonathan Carter (myself)
+1

> * Marc Gariepy
+1

> * Stephane Graber
+1

Old 07-04-2011, 06:20 PM
Stphane Graber

On 07/04/2011 07:20 PM, Jonathan Carter (highvoltage) wrote:
> Hi!
>
> The following Edubuntu contributors are applying for edubuntu-dev
> status:
>
> * Alkis Georgopoulos

+1

> * Jonathan Carter (myself)

+1

> * Marc Gariepy

+1

> * Stephane Graber

+1

> All of the above mentioned have previously had upload rights to this
> package set via the Edubuntu Council group, which owns the
> edubuntu-dev group. Since ownership doesn't imply membership anymore
> we need to do this in order to put things right. Stephane is already
> a core-dev, for the rest of us it might affect certain edubuntu
> uploads depending on our existing upload rights.
>
> If you're in the Edubuntu Council[1] team in launchpad, please
> respond with a +1/+0/-1 next to the applicants on this email.
>
> Thanks!
>
> -Jonathan
>
> [1] https://launchpad.net/~edubuntu-council

- --