Old 05-25-2011, 03:14 PM
"Jonathan Carter (highvoltage)"

Default Reminder: Edubuntu Meeting Today: 19:00 UTC

Hi Everyone!

We have an Edubuntu meeting scheduled for today at 19:00 UTC on
#ubuntu-meeting on freenode.

It's our first meeting after UDS and the 11.04 release. It will probably
be mostly discussion around that and updating our roadmap.

Sorry for the late reminder, I'll send it out sooner next time.

-Jonathan