-   Edubuntu Development (http://www.linux-archive.org/edubuntu-development/)
-   -   More on Edubuntu and DebianEdu/SkoleLinux cooperation (http://www.linux-archive.org/edubuntu-development/498071-more-edubuntu-debianedu-skolelinux-cooperation.html)

"Jonathan Carter (highvoltage)" 03-07-2011 01:15 AM

More on Edubuntu and DebianEdu/SkoleLinux cooperation

Hi Edubuntu'ers

I heard back from Rubén who wanst to help us set up better colaboration
with Debian-Edu/Skolelinux. We'll have some representatives from their
team joining us in our Edubuntu monthly meeting on the 30th

Meeting details: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Edubuntu/Meetings/Agenda

There will probably be no concrete plans or tasks set out yet, but it
will be the start of investigating where we can collaborate and building
some bridges between the projects.

Have a good week!

-Jonathan