Old 03-01-2011, 05:05 PM
john

Default how to get Japanese language input (anthy) working with local apps?

Hi all,

We are running Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid with Firefox as a local app. We've
enabled Japanese language support because our school
teaches Japanese as an elective. Japanese input works fine for apps
that live on the server but won't work for firefox. Can anyone help me
figure
out how to allow Japanese input for local apps?

Thanks!

John