Old 02-16-2011, 06:53 PM
"Jonathan Carter (highvoltage)"

Default Edubuntu Meetings

Hi

The few of us that was at the Edubuntu meeting today decided that it
might be better to switch to monthly Edubuntu meetings instead, and
schedule any additional meetings as needed (before freezes, releases, etc).

I propose that we have a meeting once a month ont he last Wednesday of
the month at 19:00 UTC. That would be our standing meeting. We could
then have additional meetings at other times of to accomodate for people
in different timezones and for special events.

Our next meetings would then be:

* 23 February 2011: 19:00 UTC
* 30 March 2011: 19:00 UTC
* 27 April 2011: 19:00 UTC

All in #ubuntu-meeting on irc.freenode.net

Any questions or comments? Don't hessitate to scream, flame, etc.

Have a nice day!

-Jonathan