Old 02-08-2011, 10:27 AM
Álvaro Pinel

Default Nanny new version released

Hi, yesterday has been released a new version of nanny (parental
control): http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/nanny/2.31/.

Juanje Ojeda told me you're the manteiner of the package. From
Guadalinex we're interested on the new package to proove
and include it in Guadalinex.

Thanks!

Old 02-08-2011, 01:12 PM
"Jonathan Carter (highvoltage)"

Hola Álvaro

On 08/02/11 06:27 AM, Álvaro Pinel wrote:
> Hi, yesterday has been released a new version of nanny (parental
> control): http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/nanny/2.31/.
>
> Juanje Ojeda told me you're the manteiner of the package. From
> Guadalinex we're interested on the new package to proove
> and include it in Guadalinex.

We've received some bug reports on Nanny in Maverick, hopefully the new
version solves some of those problems, we'll try to get it in by the
next alpha so that it can get wide-spread testing.

-Jonathan

Old 03-07-2011, 11:42 AM
"Jonathan Carter (highvoltage)"

Hi Álvero

On 08/02/11 06:27 AM, Álvaro Pinel wrote:
> Hi, yesterday has been released a new version of nanny (parental
> control): http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/nanny/2.31/.
>
> Juanje Ojeda told me you're the manteiner of the package. From
> Guadalinex we're interested on the new package to proove
> and include it in Guadalinex.

Thanks for the poke! It's uploaded to Natty now, if you (or anyone else)
could take some time to test it that would be great. If you find any
problems, please file bugs so that we can look at it on our bug day on
Thursday.

Have a good day!

-Jonathan

Old 03-07-2011, 02:07 PM
Álvaro Pinel

Hi Jonathan, thanks I'm going to test it now.

:-)