-   Edubuntu Development (http://www.linux-archive.org/edubuntu-development/)
-   -   Nanny new version released (http://www.linux-archive.org/edubuntu-development/486535-nanny-new-version-released.html)

Álvaro Pinel 02-08-2011 10:27 AM

Nanny new version released

Hi, yesterday has been released a new version of nanny (parental
control): http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/nanny/2.31/.

Juanje Ojeda told me you're the manteiner of the package. From
Guadalinex we're interested on the new package to proove
and include it in Guadalinex.

Thanks!

"Jonathan Carter (highvoltage)" 02-08-2011 01:12 PM

Nanny new version released

Hola Álvaro

On 08/02/11 06:27 AM, Álvaro Pinel wrote:
> Hi, yesterday has been released a new version of nanny (parental
> control): http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/nanny/2.31/.
>
> Juanje Ojeda told me you're the manteiner of the package. From
> Guadalinex we're interested on the new package to proove
> and include it in Guadalinex.

We've received some bug reports on Nanny in Maverick, hopefully the new
version solves some of those problems, we'll try to get it in by the
next alpha so that it can get wide-spread testing.

-Jonathan

"Jonathan Carter (highvoltage)" 03-07-2011 11:42 AM

Nanny new version released

Hi Álvero

On 08/02/11 06:27 AM, Álvaro Pinel wrote:
> Hi, yesterday has been released a new version of nanny (parental
> control): http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/nanny/2.31/.
>
> Juanje Ojeda told me you're the manteiner of the package. From
> Guadalinex we're interested on the new package to proove
> and include it in Guadalinex.

Thanks for the poke! It's uploaded to Natty now, if you (or anyone else)
could take some time to test it that would be great. If you find any
problems, please file bugs so that we can look at it on our bug day on
Thursday.

Have a good day!

-Jonathan

Álvaro Pinel 03-07-2011 02:07 PM

Nanny new version released

Hi Jonathan, thanks I'm going to test it now.

:-)