-   Edubuntu Development (http://www.linux-archive.org/edubuntu-development/)
-   -   Fwd: Artwork Team (http://www.linux-archive.org/edubuntu-development/451287-fwd-artwork-team.html)

"Jonathan Carter (highvoltage)" 11-11-2010 07:01 PM

Fwd: Artwork Team

Hi Edubuntu Developers

The Ubuntu artwork team is offering assistance for any artwork needs we
have.

I think that this is great and we should take advantage of it and put
together a specification for a wallpaper so long.

There's probably a whole lot of other things we could use them for
though! So if you have any ideas or suggestions feel free to make use of
the process below.

-Jonathan