Old 10-12-2010, 06:33 PM
"Jonathan Carter (highvoltage)"

Default Edubuntu 10.10 Installation Guide

Hi Edubuntu Developers

I've linked the Edubuntu 10.10 Installation guide[1] that I've been
working on from the Edubuntu Documentation page[2].

I've seen it too much recently and I'm probably reading over many
mistakes without realising it. If any of you have some time to look
through it and let me know of mistakes or improvements that should be
made, then please do so.

It's meant to be complete enough for most people with basic computer
skills to understand. I didn't want to explain *too* much, since the
installation process is supposed to be simple. If we end up with a 200
page manual for installing the system, then our installation process is
broken

-Jonathan

[1] http://edubuntu.org/documentation/10.10/installation-guide
[2] http://edubuntu.org/documentation