Old 10-06-2010, 11:47 AM
David Hopkins

Default ssh session does not close properly

On my ltsp servers I found that ssh sessions started with

ssh -X server1 some_app

from a command line do not exit cleanly when some_app is closed.
Instead, the app's GUI interface closes but you do not get a prompt
back. A CTRL-C returns the command line prompt. This is using
Karmic. Has anyone else observed this behavior and been able to
determine why it happens?

Thanks!
Dave Hopkins

Old 10-06-2010, 12:05 PM
ps

I found that when I start an application on an ltsp client and then
close that application, I cannot start it again on another client. Could
be the same problem.

Paul

PS: It seems we had more such problems since using LocalApps

Old 10-06-2010, 12:05 PM
ps