Old 09-23-2010, 06:38 PM
Nick Fenger

Default dbus daemon/messagebus 100% CPU usage

Hello,
I just had this happen on my brand new 10.04 LTSP system for the first time today. I'm not sure how many users I had logged in at the time.*
Users could not log in nor could I ssh or log directly into the server when this was happening. *Looks like the problem went away when users logged out at lunch.*

-Nick