Old 08-17-2010, 01:33 PM
Marc Gariépy

Default associating menu w/group doesn't give those menu items to members of the group

The package edubuntu-menueditor depends on all the needed packages to
apply the profile. (desktop-profiles)

can you please send me the tar.gz file generated.

--
associating menu w/group doesn't give those menu items to members of the group
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/558511

Status in Edubuntu menu editor: New

Bug description:
I installed the Edubuntu MenuEditor on Ubuntu 9.10/Karmic

I have a group called remote-users
I created and saved a "remote-user-menu" for the remote-users
Then I associated the "remote-users" group to the "remote-user-menu".

I then logged out/back in and did NOT see any of the new menu changes.

Does this tool only work with Edubuntu ?