Old 08-11-2010, 08:52 PM
David Groos

Default Produced post

Hi All,

I've repackaged an earlier letter and put it in the form of a blog post.* It argues for the use of a wiki page to coordinate all of the how-to pages needed to make a basic install of (whatever the current version is of) Edubuntu LTSP.* In case you are in the need for a little light reading...

But seriously, please use our BasicSetup page whenever you have to do a basic task on your LTSP server, and improve or create the appropriate how to.* By sharing and improving our knowledge we further the mission of our community.

Thanks,
David