-   Edubuntu Development (http://www.linux-archive.org/edubuntu-development/)
-   -   Produced post (http://www.linux-archive.org/edubuntu-development/411615-produced-post.html)

David Groos 08-11-2010 08:52 PM

Produced post

Hi All,

I've repackaged an earlier letter and put it in the form of a blog post.* It argues for the use of a wiki page to coordinate all of the how-to pages needed to make a basic install of (whatever the current version is of) Edubuntu LTSP.* In case you are in the need for a little light reading... ;)

But seriously, please use our BasicSetup page whenever you have to do a basic task on your LTSP server, and improve or create the appropriate how to.* By sharing and improving our knowledge we further the mission of our community.

Thanks,
David