Old 08-08-2010, 07:43 PM
"Jonathan Carter (highvoltage)"

Default James Liu (USC-Los Angeles, CA): Just wanted to introduce myself and say hello!

Hi James

On 08/08/2010 13:52, James Liu wrote:
> My name is James Liu. I am new to this list and so I wanted to introduce
> myself. I am a student at USC (University of Southern California, NOT
> South Carolina) and have been contemplating the possibility of using the
> Edubuntu package to create a virtual academy. I am new to all of this
> and definitely NOT technologically-savvy but I look forward to the
> learning experience.
>
> Thanks and have a great week!

Welcome to the list (and also edubuntu-users ), yes there's quite a
difference between South California and South Carolina

Hope you find something here that can help you and don't hesitate to ask
anything!

-Jonathan