-   Edubuntu Development (http://www.linux-archive.org/edubuntu-development/)
-   -   James Liu (USC-Los Angeles, CA): Just wanted to introduce myself and say hello! (http://www.linux-archive.org/edubuntu-development/410185-james-liu-usc-los-angeles-ca-just-wanted-introduce-myself-say-hello.html)

"Jonathan Carter (highvoltage)" 08-08-2010 07:43 PM

James Liu (USC-Los Angeles, CA): Just wanted to introduce myself and say hello!

Hi James

On 08/08/2010 13:52, James Liu wrote:
> My name is James Liu. I am new to this list and so I wanted to introduce
> myself. I am a student at USC (University of Southern California, NOT
> South Carolina) and have been contemplating the possibility of using the
> Edubuntu package to create a virtual academy. I am new to all of this
> and definitely NOT technologically-savvy but I look forward to the
> learning experience.
>
> Thanks and have a great week!

Welcome to the list (and also edubuntu-users ;)), yes there's quite a
difference between South California and South Carolina :)

Hope you find something here that can help you and don't hesitate to ask
anything!

-Jonathan