Old 08-08-2010, 05:52 PM
James Liu

Default James Liu (USC-Los Angeles, CA): Just wanted to introduce myself and say hello!

Hello All!

My name is James Liu. I am new to this list and so I wanted to introduce myself. I am a student at USC (University of Southern California, NOT South Carolina) and have been contemplating the possibility of using the Edubuntu package to create a virtual academy. I am new to all of this and definitely NOT technologically-savvy but I look forward to the learning experience.

Thanks and have a great week!
--
James C. Liu
SGT, US Army

** Viterbi School of Engineering: Technology Commercialization