-   Edubuntu Development (http://www.linux-archive.org/edubuntu-development/)
-   -   James Liu (USC-Los Angeles, CA): Just wanted to introduce myself and say hello! (http://www.linux-archive.org/edubuntu-development/410144-james-liu-usc-los-angeles-ca-just-wanted-introduce-myself-say-hello.html)

James Liu 08-08-2010 05:52 PM

James Liu (USC-Los Angeles, CA): Just wanted to introduce myself and say hello!

Hello All!

My name is James Liu. I am new to this list and so I wanted to introduce myself. I am a student at USC (University of Southern California, NOT South Carolina) and have been contemplating the possibility of using the Edubuntu package to create a virtual academy. I am new to all of this and definitely NOT technologically-savvy but I look forward to the learning experience.

Thanks and have a great week!
--
James C. Liu
SGT, US Army

** Viterbi School of Engineering: Technology Commercialization