Old 07-21-2010, 02:15 PM
Marc Gariépy

Default No way to delete a menu

Hello,

You need to be over the menu you want to delete for the menu to be
active.

** Attachment added: "Video procedure."
http://launchpadlibrarian.net/52265496/out.ogv

** Changed in: menueditor

--
No way to delete a menu
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/558499

Status in Edubuntu menu editor: Invalid

Bug description:
After creating a couple menu's... if I place my mouse in the upper right menu box and right-click... the option to delete
a menu is never active/highlighted.

The only way I could delete a menu was to use a terminal and change to the dir and delete the files by hand.