Old 06-30-2010, 07:43 PM
David Groos

Default Update client chroot in 10.04?

Not sure if my interpretation of this statement is correct:

Built in to Ubuntu 10.04
Ubuntu 10.04 already has the ability to provide
recommended updates by default. The rest of the instructions on this
page are not necessary. *

from this page means that I never have to run:
sudo ltsp-update-image
All of this happens every time I reboot the server or what?

Thanks,
David.