Old 11-23-2007, 07:57 PM
"Matthew Armitage"

Default LOCAL APPS!!!

Well I've been waiting with bated breath for an update on this. Are we going to get some implementation details on this soon? I'm eager to play with this. I know how busy you guys must be, but some pointers on this would be great! I have great big powerful thin clients just begging for more code to run. Here's hoping,

-Matt Armitage
School District 72, Campbell River, BC