-   Edubuntu Development (http://www.linux-archive.org/edubuntu-development/)
-   -   No Edubuntu Meeting Tonight (http://www.linux-archive.org/edubuntu-development/370160-no-edubuntu-meeting-tonight.html)

"Jonathan Carter (highvoltage)" 05-12-2010 04:13 PM

No Edubuntu Meeting Tonight

Hi!

Due to many people being at UDS and others not being able to make the
meeting tonight, it has been canceled.

We will catch up on UDS at next week's meeting.

-Jonathan

"Jonathan Carter (highvoltage)" 06-30-2010 03:49 PM

No Edubuntu Meeting Tonight

Hi!

Apologies for the short notice, but tonight's Edubuntu meeting has been
canceled.

Also apologies for my absence over the last few weeks, I'm finally
making my long awaited trip to Canada tomorrow, and not only will I be
going there I'm also moving there which was a bit of a last-minute
decision so things have been pretty crazy for me :)

Keep well, things will be back to normal(ish) soon!

-Jonathan