Old 05-03-2010, 01:33 PM
Jeremy Bicha

Default No marble globe wallpaper in desktop settings

Install plasma-wallpapers-addons

** Changed in: marble (Ubuntu)

--
No marble globe wallpaper in desktop settings
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/574450

Status in “marble” package in Ubuntu: Invalid

Bug description:
Binary package hint: marble

I have marble installed on Kubuntu 10.04 ( data files,development files,marble globe and map widget,marble globe lib ) via Kpackage Kit, and the program loads up fine. Now when i go to my desktop ->right click->desktop settings-> there is no option for using the marble globe as a wallpaper ( see attached lack of option on desktop settings )
I am using Kubuntu 10.04 the guys at #marble IRC told me it was probably a packaging problem and to report it here. The wallpaper feature worked fine in Kubuntu 9.10.