Old 04-20-2010, 07:03 PM
Jonathan Carter

Default ltsp-server-standalone can not login

@Du yes LDM currently has some limitations in its implementation and
unfortunately it can't give much useful feedback. A new implementation
is currently under development so this should be better in the future.

--
ltsp-server-standalone can not login
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/567325

Status in “ltsp” package in Ubuntu: New

Bug description:
I had successfully set up a LTSP server with a ubuntu alternative CD,but failed on my laptop(Karmic Koala with ltsp-server-standalone) and can not login via the network;I tried "ltsp-update-sshkeys" and "ltsp-update-image",and confirmed that the ssh service already started,but the output is always “no response from server, restarting”;What's more,I added a new user in the (successful)system,but never succeeded to login with the new account(can only login with the original account during system installation).
Can anyone help?

ProblemType: Bug
Architecture: i386