Old 04-17-2010, 08:53 AM
Bruno coudoin

Default GCompris not usable on small screen resolutions

This is fixed. In GCompris 9.X we resize our window to whatever the user
screen resolution is.

** Changed in: gcompris (Ubuntu)

--
GCompris not usable on small screen resolutions
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/300779

Status in “gcompris” package in Ubuntu: Fix Released

Bug description:
Binary package hint: gcompris

GCompris' window extends beyond the bottom of the screen when using a netbook (Acer Aspire One A110l) with screen size 1024x600.
Same problem is applicable also to the GCompris administration