Old 04-07-2010, 06:15 PM
David Van Assche

Default ignore unknown mac addresses via dnsmasq

why not just continue to get dhcp addresses from the main dhcp machine, but set the nbdroot=your.ltsp.serverort in the pxe.linux.cfg/default file.

I do this when u cant control the dhcp server, and it works ok... the only issue might be DNS, but in theory, if the XP machines are getting DNS via dhcp, u should be able to as well.

kind regards,
David Van Assche