Old 04-06-2010, 12:34 PM
Ben Crisford

Default desktop configuration file for xaos is broken?

I have lucid+gnome and I don't experience any of these problems.

--
desktop configuration file for xaos is broken?
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/267127

Status in “xaos” package in Ubuntu: Confirmed

Bug description:
Binary package hint: xaos

When you click on "xaos" in applications menu, xaos hangs for a few seconds. You can see it when you hover your mouse over the name of the window, and you can see an additional window button on the panel, saying "launching xaos". If you type in the terminal "xaos" (or "xaos -driver X11" - it doesn't matter) the window doesn't hang and xaos starts fast and smooth. If you create menu item for xaos from scratch, then xaos doesn't hang.