-   Edubuntu Development (http://www.linux-archive.org/edubuntu-development/)
-   -   package edubuntu-artwork 0.1.0-63 failed to install/upgrade: ErrorMessage: subprocess installed post-installation script returned error exit status 1 (http://www.linux-archive.org/edubuntu-development/351613-package-edubuntu-artwork-0-1-0-63-failed-install-upgrade-errormessage-subprocess-installed-post-installation-script-returned-error-exit-status-1-a.html)

Jonathan Carter 04-04-2010 09:00 PM

package edubuntu-artwork 0.1.0-63 failed to install/upgrade: ErrorMessage: subprocess installed post-installation script returned error exit status 1

This will be addressed in edubuntu-artwork 0.1.0-64. Thank you for your
bug report.

--
package edubuntu-artwork 0.1.0-63 failed to install/upgrade: ErrorMessage: subprocess installed post-installation script returned error exit status 1
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/554585
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Edubuntu
Bugsquad, which is subscribed to edubuntu-artwork in ubuntu.

Status in “edubuntu-artwork” package in Ubuntu: New

Bug description:
Binary package hint: edubuntu-artwork

Using update manager I get this crash report error while updating my system.

ProblemType: Package
DistroRelease: Ubuntu 10.04
Package: edubuntu-artwork 0.1.0-63
ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 2.6.32-16.25-generic
Uname: Linux 2.6.32-16-generic x86_64
NonfreeKernelModules: nvidia
Architecture: amd64