Old 03-29-2010, 11:36 PM
Caroline Ford

Default New Hebrew translation

Thanks - this is great! I've sent it upstream.

Sent from a mobile device.

--
New Hebrew translation
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/551297
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Edubuntu
Bugsquad, which is subscribed to tuxmath in ubuntu.

Status in “tuxmath” package in Ubuntu: New

Bug description:
Binary package hint: tuxmath

I copied the git branch to my computer 20 minutes before writing this message (do the math yourself)
I have no idea what revision is this...
Anyways this translation includes the translation for the new Network support (the added features so far)

Kind regards,
Yaron Shahrabani

Old 03-30-2010, 10:27 AM
Caroline Ford

No! I forwarded the bug email to the lead developer. I doubt it's been
committed yet!

However the fix should be in progress, unless there are problems with
the file - I've not looked at it.

Sent from a mobile device.