Old 03-29-2010, 07:18 PM
Chris Lumens

Default Remove hacks that don't apply in present repo setup flow (#576936).

> We don't need the hacks because both before and after (for going back case)
> calling doGroupsSetup, the group selection info is reset. Before (reposetup
> step) - the ayum object is created. After - it is reset in basepkgsel step.
>
> This patch is already in master, I did it when working on this one:
> http://git.fedorahosted.org/git/?p=anaconda.git;a=commit;h=b63c8752b195715c75688be 9af732267f893be59
>
> I'd like to have it in rhel6-branch too. What do you think?

Since it doesn't appear to fix any problem we're seeing in RHEL6, I
don't think it's appropriate for there. We've got plenty of other ugly
code we could also clean up, but doing so just increases the risk of
inadvertently breaking something.

- Chris