Old 03-28-2010, 12:19 PM
Ben Crisford

Default On vym export needs create button not open button

I can confirm that it does display an "Open" button, when a "Create" or
"Export" button would probably be more appropriate, but the open button
does perform the operation that I would expect an "Export" button to.
So I think this should be a wishlist bug. It would be nice to have it
sorted for the Lucid final release though, so i'll check it out.

** Changed in: vym (Ubuntu)

--
On vym export needs create button not open button
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/403625

Status in “vym” package in Ubuntu: Confirmed

Bug description:
Running on ubuntu 9.04 & vym 1.12.2 as default
When trying to export to open office or text files - I get an open button instead of a create button