Old 02-11-2010, 05:24 PM
"Jonathan Carter (highvoltage)"

Default Edubuntu Developers Delegation

Greetings

The Edubuntu Council[1][2] hereby applies for delegation of developers
as outlined on the Ubuntu wiki[3] for the ~edubuntu-dev[4] team.

The ~ubuntu-core-dev[5] and ~developer-membership-board[6] teams have
been invited to join the ~edubuntu-dev team. It's currently unclear[3]
whether ~ubuntu-core-dev should be invited, but it can't do any harm so
we have done so. Upon acceptance of the invitation,
~developer-membership-board will be made an admin of the group.

Our policy[7] is based on the Kubuntu developers policy[8] which is
clear and simple, we have only needed to make minor adjustments.

If you require any further information or actions from our side, we will
happily oblige.

-Jonathan on behalf of the Edubuntu Council

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Edubuntu/Council
[2] https://launchpad.net/~edubuntu-council
[3] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuDevelopers/TeamDelegation
[4] https://launchpad.net/~edubuntu-dev/+members
[5] https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-core-dev
[6] https://launchpad.net/~developer-membership-board
[7] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Edubuntu/Documentation/Developers
[8] https://wiki.kubuntu.org/Kubuntu/KubuntuDevelopers

Old 03-23-2010, 11:59 AM
Colin Watson

On Thu, Feb 11, 2010 at 08:24:05PM +0200, Jonathan Carter (highvoltage) wrote:
> The Edubuntu Council[1][2] hereby applies for delegation of developers
> as outlined on the Ubuntu wiki[3] for the ~edubuntu-dev[4] team.
>
> The ~ubuntu-core-dev[5] and ~developer-membership-board[6] teams have
> been invited to join the ~edubuntu-dev team. It's currently unclear[3]
> whether ~ubuntu-core-dev should be invited, but it can't do any harm so
> we have done so. Upon acceptance of the invitation,
> ~developer-membership-board will be made an admin of the group.
>
> Our policy[7] is based on the Kubuntu developers policy[8] which is
> clear and simple, we have only needed to make minor adjustments.
>
> If you require any further information or actions from our side, we will
> happily oblige.

Per a unanimous vote of the Technical Board on 2010-03-09, this has now
been implemented, and the edubuntu-dev team has upload rights to the
edubuntu package set.

bzr co lp:ubuntu-archive-tools
cd ubuntu-archive-tools
./edit_acl.py -P edubuntu -S lucid query

Colin Watson [cjwatson@ubuntu.com]