Old 01-30-2010, 12:26 PM
"Jonathan Carter (highvoltage)"

Default Mads Artwork

Greetings

Mads has had some difficulty getting inspiration for our artwork, but he
gave it a bash anyway and came up with the attached files (scaled down
for email size). I think that edubuntu_wallpaper_rainbow.jpg is the best
out of this bunch.

Any thoughts or alternative suggestions for artwork?

-Jonathan

Old 01-30-2010, 06:41 PM
Stéphane Graber

Old 01-30-2010, 08:16 PM
Jordan Mantha

My suggestion (for what that's worth) would be to ship the first 3 and
make the rainbow one default.

Old 01-30-2010, 11:48 PM
Jonathan Carter

Hi Dale

http://jonathancarter.co.za/how-to-spell-jonathan/

> I'm currently working with two graphic artists/painters on submitting some
> work. Currently I'm unsure of the deadline as well as the requirements. I
> don't think anybody knows the number of pieces, the sizes, etc. and/or
> requirements of needed for edubuntu artwork. Having those requirements
> would sure help nail things down a bit.

Great! Let's start with a good wallpaper first. I don't think we're
that strict on artwork guidelines, we just want something that's
creative and good. I guess the artists have quite a lot of autonomy
this time! We'd like to avoid big cliche's like blackboards and stuff
though

Thanks for all the feedback and submissions, keep it comming!

-Jonathan