Old 01-20-2010, 03:18 AM
Scott Balneaves

Default Beginnings of a spec for new User Admin tool.

Per the discussion today on #edubuntu, here's the beginnings of a spec for a
new edubuntu-developed user admin tool.

Comments are welcome. Fleshing out the spec even more welcome.

Once we have a good design, I'll commit to building it.

Cheers,
Scott

--
Scott L. Balneaves | The point is, not how long you live,
Systems Department | but how nobly you live.

Old 01-20-2010, 03:20 AM
Tom Hoffman

Here?

Old 01-20-2010, 03:20 AM
Tom Hoffman

Old 01-20-2010, 03:21 AM
Scott Balneaves

On Tue, Jan 19, 2010 at 11:20:10PM -0500, Tom Hoffman wrote:
> Here?

Duh.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Edubuntu/NewUserAdminTool

How can you tell I'm getting tired?

Scott

--
Scott L. Balneaves | I have nothing definite to apologize for,
Systems Department | I'm just sorry about everything in general.

Old 01-20-2010, 03:21 AM
Scott Balneaves

Old 01-20-2010, 11:51 AM
Jonathan Carter

Hi Scott

On Wed, Jan 20, 2010 at 6:21 AM, Scott Balneaves
<sbalneav@legalaid.mb.ca> wrote:
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Edubuntu/NewUserAdminTool
>
> How can you tell I'm getting tired?

The wiki police kindly requests that you move it to
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Edubuntu/Specifications/NewUserAdminTool

-Jonathan