Old 01-13-2010, 01:19 AM
Scott Balneaves

Default gartoon-redux lucid in my ppa

I've updated gartoon-redux for lucid in my ppa:

http://gnome-look.org/content/show.php?content=74841

I think it looks quite a bit nicer than the older gartoon, and it's updated
recently. I'm not sure how we change our theme to use it, but perhaps someone
could have a look at it, and see if we'd like to use it for Lucid?

Scott

--
Scott L. Balneaves | Grass is the forgiveness of nature - her constant
Systems Department | benediction. Forests decay, harvests perish, flowers